Sunday, March 7, 2010

Root and Hoot

I still have tooth pain, which both fortunately and unfortunately is being caused by a bad tooth. So tomorrow I have to have a root canal and I am dreading it. But, I guess a root canal is better than some of the crazy things I thought was causing this pain, including a tumor on my brain hitting a nerve. Oh, the way the mind can wonder when there is pain. On a very positive note, Nicholas blew a horn today. And neither me nor a therapist had anything to do with it. He was at the far away Nana's house, picked up a plastic flute and blew in it. Whoo hoo! So, let's bring on his horn therapy. Nathan played the Wii for the first time at cousin Peyton's house on Saturday. He liked it so much...which means we are not getting one for sure. When Nathan likes something, he Really likes something and gets "hooked." First it was Blue's Clues, then Thomas the Train (esp. Gordon) and recently he has taken interest in my laptop computer. The Wii would be something he would be easily addicted too! Off to get him to bed...another great weekend (despite all the tooth pain).

No comments:

Post a Comment