Thursday, March 18, 2010

Another Cold

Nicholas is sick again. And even the smallest cold hits him hard. It is always the same thing...alot of congestion, coughing and troubling sleeping (and sometimes breathing) at night. So, the past few nights have been tough on everyone (but Nathan). We have seen two doctors so far this week; his pediatrian and his lung doctor. Both say no antibotics, just a virus that needs to make its way out. But for Nicholas it takes longer and it is so hard to see him sick. The only thing that got him to stop crying was a sink bath....On a positive note, I decided to invest in a newer, nicer camera. My brother-in-law's brother (who knows a thing or two about cameras) figured out which one is best for me after I told him my likes and dislikes. So, the research was all done for me and I just have to make the purchase! And spring is in the air...only a few mounds of snow left in the neighborhood and the roads are clear for bike riding and chalk drawing. Can't wait and now I can capture it all!!

1 comment:

  1. Have you tried a sinus rinse for him? We have the NeilMed pediatric kit and it works wonders for my kids when they are congested. Seriously, try it. :) It might be a battle at first, but my girls now ask me for more. Weird, I know.

    http://www.amazon.com/Neilmeds-Sinus-Pediatric-Complete-Saline/dp/B000A0S5LG

    ReplyDelete