Friday, March 5, 2010

I'm Back (I Think)

I enjoy so much reading other people's blogs, esp. different moms who seem to manage it all. I get jealous that they are documenting their lives so beautifully. So, I'm back to capture the memories and times of my family. I say I "think" I'm back because I don't know how I am going to add writing on my blog to my already overextended list of things to do. But, I'm going to try and maybe it will be theraputic for me.

As I sit here, I have an unbearable toothache that I have had for three days now. I've should have gotten it fixed two days ago, but I wasn't sure if I was pregnant. Ha, I'll really see now who is reading this blog from my family :) Anyway, I'm not so I can go get the darn tooth fixed today. Thanks goodness, because I don't think I would make it through the weekend. I'm also listening right now to Nathan, Nicholas and Nana (the far away one) play hide-and-seek downstairs. Nathan came up with a new trick, which means Nana has to count from 1 to 12 and then back to 1. She doesn't get it, and neither do I, but I have to let them work it out themselves.

Paul has off this weekend...the first in a long time. We have lots planned. We are putting together Nicholas' new Firetruck toddler bed which we found on Craigslist (that in itself is another story and Paul will never go pick anything up from someone on Craigslist). It has never been opened so I hope everything is there. Nathan has seen the box and is a bit more excited than he should be. The bed is going in Nicholas' room, not sure if he realizes that yet. As for Nicholas, we shall see how he does over the weekend in a toddler bed. I wonder if he will wake up in the middle of the night and come wake me up or just be scared...either of those scenarios are better than his climbing out of the crib. I can't believe my baby is not going to be in a crib anymore. We are also going shopping for the boys for Florida. More for Nathan because Nicholas has enough hand-me downs. Oh, my boys are getting so big....

No comments:

Post a Comment