Friday, March 12, 2010

Easter Eggs (A month early)

Last night, we colored and stickered our easter eggs a month early. I guess we won't be eating those hard boiled eggs anytime soon (or ever should I say). But ever since our shopping trip to Target when we picked up the egg coloring kit, Nathan has been asking to it. So we did it a month early...and I'm glad we did because we had so much fun.
Nicholas loved pointing and "counting" the eggs... ...and he also provided the entertainment by "singing" in his microphone for us...Nathan was surpisingly very good and careful with the eggs, although he has always been quite artistic so I don't know why this would be a surprise to me....
I love holidays with them...they make holidays so much fun. And I love this picture, cause it shows how close the two of them are and how they make eachother (and me and Paul) laugh and laugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment