Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Great Valley Pumpkinville

We started celebrating fall early this year.  We decided to head out to Pumpkinville today.  It was perfect...just a bit overcast and not busy at all.  We went with the usual crew: aunt, uncle and cousins and nana, too.  The kids loved posing for pictures.....
And took the cow hay ride (that's me holding Nicholas to make sure he doesn't jump out LOL)...
We also did pony rides, the corn maze and a really bumpy hay ride.  And they had pumpkin donuts with home-made cider.
Today was a great way to kick-off fall (even though the Buffalo Bills got killed today).  And we shared it with some of our very favorite people.
On another note, I survived 3 days on Nutrisystem so far (even with all of those home-made temptations today).  I have to say that the food is terrible though.  I don't think I'll be able to tolerate another month of the food.  But, I'm hoping that I will drop some weight this month so I can switch to Weight Watchers with a smaller stomach and body :) 
Happy Fall!!

No comments:

Post a Comment