Sunday, September 5, 2010

Changes

There are a lot of changes happening in our house, esp. with my Nicholas. He has officially went from baby to little boy.

He has gone from a crib to a big boy bed. It is a super cool red race car bed....and he loves it!

He also starts preschool on Tuesday and the thought of it just makes me sick to my stomach. It is going to be much harder for me than for him. I still think of him as this little...


When in fact he is really this big...

I hope I can make it through the morning without crying. The class is only 9 to 11:30, but it is the first class without me.

I am truly excited for him. I think it may be the fact that there are no more babies in my house that is hitting me hard. I love that they are becoming independent little boys. But I miss those baby moments. This is going to be a bittersweet week!

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness!! I was just thinking about this today. My Benjamin starts preschool in less than eight months (when he turns three), and I am going to be a basketcase! Our classes are 8 to 11, and he'll ride the bus, which may pick him up as early as 7:15.
    Be sure to post pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete