Wednesday, January 5, 2011

New Year. New Stuff.

This year is going to be an amazing year. In June, we will be welcoming a new member to our family.  In November my little brother will be getting married....a baby and a wedding...it can't get any better than that! 

I've have a zillion "goals" for 2011.  Unfortunately, I'm an "all or nothing" type of person when it comes to goals and resolutions.  Dieting, working out, setting a budget, etc. etc...I start out in full force and then eventually fizzle out.  I have trouble finding the happy middle when it comes to these things.  So, my resolution this year is to find that balance in my life.

My first goal is to get Nicholas potty trained before the baby comes.  It has been three days.
 And it is hard.  But he gets it...
The funniest thing is that he will pee a tiny, tiny bit and celebrate like he just won the lottery.  So, we end up celebrating about 12 times during one pee session.  But celebrating is so much fun.

More goals for this year.,,.And many "post-baby delivery" goals for myself.  But I am taking it one step at a time and now running to put someone on the potty....

No comments:

Post a Comment