Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Daddy's Fishing Buddy

Nathan caught his first fish today. I am not sure who was more excited... Nathan or daddy.


I was inside with Nicholas and the speech therapist when I heard the yell"I got a fish!" So, of course, I run out to go see. When daddy saw I didn't have my camera, he yelled for me to run and get it. I then realized they didn't yell for me necessarily, but for me to capture the moment for the two of them. Nathan was so excited, and daddy was so proud.


So fishing buddies they are now. They spent the rest of the day fishing and I'm sure many more summer days are ahead.



1 comment:

  1. So fun. We have a couple little lakes here in our community and going fishing over there is our favorite thing to do! And guess who has caught the biggest fish so far? Yup -- ME! LOL.

    ReplyDelete